I think I have no problem in smiling. But, not towards camera. I'll be thinking "how to smile?" when facing cameras. Been thinking this need some practice. Sounds crazy right? I'm a weird person,so please don't mind. Today is a nice ladies outing, taking lunch before shopping. And here's this happening. Let's snap a photo. I just smiled as I can, not that I was unhappy or what. Just that 'How do I smile naturally?" thought bothers me whenever I face with a camera. So, here you are. The photo with a silly/a-bit-weird smile on my face.
Is this a normal smile?(I doubt it)
p.s.
1. I wish to shop with no one squeezing,pushing,knocking etc among each other. And this will only apply to the-shops-you-know.
2. Learning to adapt to this situation but still not used to it. I like comfortable environment. Who doesn't like it?
2. Learning to adapt to this situation but still not used to it. I like comfortable environment. Who doesn't like it?

loooong time no see you d.
ReplyDeletegood to see you .. again. in picture.lol
take care!
simply clicked then was surprise to see you start to blog again =)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteerr.. tot they didnt go through so i post again. not spam k >.<
ReplyDeletehaha...not spam..don't worry:p
ReplyDelete