Jul 5, 2008

Blueberries and summer party

Hmm... Since I always write long post here... This time change a bit. Lets have pics and few sentences only.:) Today, all of us, foreign students went to blueberry farm,ate as much as we could.(食べ放題):) I love this. Then, we went to Hafiza's (senior) host family place for summer party.


Pictures and pictures and pictures,snapped too many. So, here,as shown on the left are some of those... The rest, please feel free to view it at my pictures.:P




How? Nowadays getting lazier and lazier to blog......
怎么办?最近越来越懒惰blog了。
Macam mana ni? Dah mula jadi malas nak blog......
どうしよう?最近だんだんblogのやる気が無くなってる.........

8 comments:

  1. ahaha, then dont post, put more pretty pic of urs, or ur place. eh, how come ur chat box deleted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lazy to upload pics here too..:P..hehe..my chatbox's back again.:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..me too..i dun feel like to blog at all..thinking of stop blogging..haha.oh ya..don put ur pics in that way..cos i cant see the other pics..the pic of eating blue berry tak nampak lah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :Pdont blog..hmm...I'm considering about it already:P. haha..the pics I purposely put like that so that you cant see it:P..joking...too many pics already..no choice..so..interested with eating blue berry pic..go picasaweb:Phehe..I'm lazy..sorry.:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. our senpai many started to blog less during 5th year
    my badge til now still a lot continuing, only one left his blog terbiar..
    you guys ar..3nen already some feeling to stop..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe..I prefer to use my time on other things...:P..Not stopping...just seldom write only..hehe..3months only...hmm..my 情熱有限...so called 三分钟热度:P....But hey, I'm very geng right?:P..Can write so many post in 3months time...oo..:Phaha

    ReplyDelete

~Feedback~